Spinach has a very mild flavour, this and all of its health benefits making it be a perfect base to a green smoothie.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Total time: 3 minutes
- Spinach (fresh/ frozen) – 1 cup
- Orange – freshly squeezed juice from 2 oranges
- Banana – 1
- Water– ¼ cup
- Walnuts – handful
- Chia seeds (optional) – 1 tsp
- First blend together the frozen spinach, with the orange juice and add the banana.
- Then, add the water and the walnuts.
- When it is ready, sprinkle some chia seeds on top.
Special Diet Information
Vegan, Alkalizing, Great source for vitamin K & vitamin C!
Drinking a green smoothie is a great way to increase your greens consumption.
Spinach has a good alkalizing effect, it helps to boost your energy levels, supports better digestion, a healthy immune system, & promote healthier-looking skin.