This baked salmon with aromatic Herbs de Provence is an easy and tasty recipe that never fails. I love to serve it with green beans, but you could also add a side of couscous or quinoa if you want something a bit heartier.
Salmon Health Benefits
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a dish that is both delicious and healthy.
- Salmon is a great source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
- Salmon is high in protein, vitamin B12, and selenium.
- Salmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein.
I recommend getting an MSC-certified sustainable wild-caught salmon or one that is sustainably organically farmed. Visit the Good Fish Guide to learn more about sustainable fish.
Lemon and Herbs de Provence Salmon Recipe
- zest and juice from 1 large lemon
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Herbs de Provence
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- Marinate the salmon fillets with lemon juice and zest in a bowl for 1-2 hours. (Keep in the fridge)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the salmon with the lemon marinade in a pan and sprinkle on top Herbs de Provence.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes until the salmon is ready.