Looking for a quick and delicious salmon recipe? Look no further than this Honey Lemon Baked Salmon. With a prep time of just 5 minutes and a cooking time of 15 minutes, this flavorful dish can be on your table in no time. The combination of honey, lemon juice, and fresh dill adds a delightfully tangy and herbaceous flavour to the salmon fillets.
Served alongside roasted vegetables, a side salad, or quinoa, this Honey Lemon Baked Salmon is a complete meal that is both nutritious and satisfying.
Get ready to impress your guests or family with this simple yet elegant salmon recipe.
Honey Lemon Baked Salmon Recipe
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
4 salmon fillets
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make the Honey Lemon Baked Salmon Recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lemon juice, mustard seeds, chopped dill, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Brush the honey mixture evenly over the salmon fillets, coating them well.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Honey Lemon Baked Salmon!
- Choose fresh and high-quality salmon fillets for the best flavour.
- Adjust the amount of honey and lemon juice according to your preferred level of sweetness and tanginess.
- If you don’t have mustard seeds, you can substitute with 1/4 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Feel free to experiment with different herbs and seasonings to customize the flavour of the salmon.
- Serve the salmon with roasted vegetables, a side salad, or quinoa for a complete meal.
- Leftover salmon can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and enjoyed cold or reheated.