Here is a healthy smoothie recipe for an easy and tasty breakfast:
For 2.5 cups
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (ALA OMEGA 3, protein).->Start by placing 1 tbsp of chia seeds in each cup and cover with water (about 1/4 of a cup).
In a blender mix:
- 1 mango (fibre, vitamins, minerals)
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 200ml Kefir (protein, probiotics, calcium)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (zinc, minerals)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (fibre, MCTs)
- about 1/4 cup of water or the amount you need for more liquid consistency.
Blend until smooth for 1 to 2 minutes, or until desired consistency, pour over the chia seeds and enjoy!
Per 1 Serving-
- Energy 247.7 kcal
- Fibre 7.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
- Vitamin C 70.2 mg
- Calcium 212.6 mg
Iron 1.9 mg