Enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast with this easy-to-make Refreshing Mango and Berry Smoothie! Get your day started right with this nutrient-rich meal, full of energy, fibre, protein, Vitamin C, calcium, and iron!
Servings: 2 cups.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 mango
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 200ml Kefir
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- About 1/4 cup of water (or more as needed for desired consistency)
- Place 1 tbsp of chia seeds in each cup and cover with water (about 1/4 of a cup).
- Place the mango, mixed frozen berries, Kefir, pumpkin seeds, and coconut flakes in a blender.
- Add 1/4 cup of water or more to reach desired liquid consistency.
- Blend for 1 to 2 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the mixture over the chia seeds.
- Energy 247.7 kcal
- Fibre 7.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
- Vitamin C 70.2 mg
- Calcium 212.6 mg
- Iron 1.9 mg
Wake Up Energetic – Start the Day with a Refreshing Green Smoothie
Everything about our green smoothies is healthy and nutritious, from their ingredients to how they taste. And that’s not all: they’re super easy to make! Better yet, we think it might just be the tastiest and most enjoyable way to get your daily dose of healthy greens.
Eat Beautiful- How to make Superfood Smoothie?
Superfood smoothie- Delicious recipe, With Maca and Bee Pollen, this light, creamy, naturally sweet without any source of sugar will help you to gain extra
How to Make a delicious smoothie for breakfast?
Good morning! Summer is almost here, and this the perfect time for a refreshing and light breakfast. From the beginning of the spring, I started
SMOOTHIE GUIDE – EASY AND HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS
Looking for a simple and delicious way to boost your health? Learn how to make healthy and nutritious smoothies with our go-to recipe and tips. Get creative with a variety of fruits, vegetables, and superfoods to create your perfect blend. Discover the benefits of plant-based nutrition, healthy fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fibre. Try our recipe today and share your favourite smoothie with us.