What is Rescue Remedy?
Rescue Remedy is one of the most well-known Bach Flower Remedies, used by many for emergencies and crisis situations. It is a combination of five of the 38 Bach Flower Remedies and is designed to help “rescue” the situation. It does not replace medical attention, but it may help support mental distress and aid the body’s natural healing processes.
Uses of Rescue Remedy
Rescue Remedy is useful in a variety of situations, such as panic, shock, and sudden stress. It is also calming in situations like fear of flying, visiting the dentist, taking a test, or before an important interview. The remedy can be taken as drops, spray, or applied on the skin if needed.
The 5 Bach Flower Remedies in Rescue Remedy
The five Bach Flower Remedies combined to form Rescue Remedy are:
- Star of Bethlehem – for shock.
- Rock Rose – for fear and panic.
- Impatiens – for mental and physical tension if the sufferer cannot relax.
- Cherry Plum – is helpful for individuals who struggle with emotional control and may scream or shout.
- Clematis – for the feeling of weakness, which may lead to faint.
Bach Flower Remedies
Bach Flower Remedies are a healing system used to treat emotional problems. The remedies are made from the flowers of wild plants, bushes, trees, and water. Rescue Remedy is one of the most popular remedies in the Bach system, and it can be used by people and animals alike.